Home Ask The Dentist Medicaid Polls Procedure Descriptions FAQ's Consultants Schools Directories Research


Dental Health Directory Library

FAQ:  Teeth Resizing

Short Teeth: One of my front two teeth is slighty longer then the other.

How can I shorten it? ... Visitor from NJ

Sometimes this can be as simple as a dentist doing an esthetic equilibration. Simply reshaping, contouring and polishing the longer tooth.

Other times we need to determine why one tooth is longer. Is it going to erupt to become longer again once adjusted?

Editorial Staff
Return to Teeth Resizing FAQ

Return to FAQ Index

You also have the option of using Google search technology to conduct a specific search within our databases to find more specific information. Adjust search terms as needed to refine search results:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

[Home]   [Ask The Dentist]   [FAQ's]   [Polls]   [Consultants]   [Directories]   [Articles]  
Contact the Editor
Technical Treatment Protocol Diagnosis Error Assessment
Free No Cost Dentist Advice
Featured in
Part of the Dental Network
Health Issues in Dentistry
Teeth Resizing
All rights reserved - 1999-2016
Powered by DentMedHost
Dental Pros and Cons

Free Dentistry
Bad Teeth Gums Gallery