Home Ask The Dentist Medicaid Polls Procedure Descriptions FAQ's Consultants Schools Directories Research


Dental Health Directory Library

FAQ:  Special Needs Dentistry

I have Scleroderma. In Scleroderma there are calcium deposits on bone that stretch ligaments and loosen teeth. I need to know what kind of dentist to see for this problem. My regular dentist knows nothing of scleroderma. ...Visitor from PA

Please have your dentist refer you to the Oral Medicine Dept. at the University of Pittsburg Dental School, or a large regional hospital that has a dental residency program.

Editorial Staff

Return to Special Needs FAQ

Return to FAQ Index

You also have the option of using Google search technology to conduct a specific search within our databases to find more specific information. Adjust search terms as needed to refine search results:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

[Home]   [Ask The Dentist]   [FAQ's]   [Polls]   [Consultants]   [Directories]   [Articles]  
Contact the Editor
Technical Treatment Protocol Diagnosis Error Assessment
Free No Cost Dentist Advice
Featured in
Part of the Dental Network
Health Issues in Dentistry
Special Needs Dentistry
All rights reserved - 1999-2016
Powered by DentMedHost
Dental Pros and Cons

Free Dentistry
Bad Teeth Gums Gallery