Home Ask The Dentist Medicaid Polls Procedure Descriptions FAQ's Consultants Schools Directories Research


Dental Health Directory Library

FAQ:  Dental Cements

What cement would you recommend for a person who is highly sensitive to chemicals and has had a major adverse allergic reaction to dental cements in the past? ...Visitor from TN

I would have your dentist give you all cements that he uses and have your allergist test you for compatibility/allergy. They all can cause allergic reactions, in my opinion.

The older zinc phosphates may be your only option, if your dentist uses it. Very unusual!

Editorial Staff

Return to Dental Cements FAQ

Return to FAQ Index

You also have the option of using Google search technology to conduct a specific search within our databases to find more specific information. Adjust search terms as needed to refine search results:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

[Home]   [Ask The Dentist]   [FAQ's]   [Polls]   [Consultants]   [Directories]   [Articles]  
Contact the Editor
Technical Treatment Protocol Diagnosis Error Assessment
Free No Cost Dentist Advice
Featured in
Part of the Dental Network
Health Issues in Dentistry
Dental Cements FAQ
All rights reserved - 1999-2016
Powered by DentMedHost
Dental Pros and Cons

Free Dentistry
Bad Teeth Gums Gallery