Home Ask The Dentist Medicaid Polls Procedure Descriptions FAQ's Consultants Schools Directories Research


Dental Health Directory Library

FAQ:  Cleft Palate

Cleft Palate FAQ Ask The Dentist Richard Winter Question:
Daughter's partially repaired cleft lip and palate: My daughter has major dental work she needs taken care of.

Her pediatric dentist moved and now we are in major need of a new one. Her plastic surgeon told us about the only thing we could do is take her to the emergency room.

She's already been traumatized by the 13 operations she has already had. The doctors say they are done for right now until she is about 10-12 years old. Her current age is 4.

Do you know of any available dentist in our area or do you agree with her plastic surgeon, to go to the hospital until we can find a dentist? ... Visitor from IN

Go to the hospital and they will direct you to an appropriate oral surgery - cleft palate team to help you with your needs. Best of luck.

Wisconsin Reconstructive Implant Dentistry
Wisconsin Prosthodontics
Richard Winter, DDS MAGD
Winter Dental Associates
Hampton Dental Associates
5323 W. Hampton Avenue
Milwaukee Wisconsin WI 53218
(414) 464-9021

Return to Cleft Palate FAQ

Return to FAQ Index

You also have the option of using Google search technology to conduct a specific search within our databases to find more specific information. Adjust search terms as needed to refine search results:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

[Home]   [Ask The Dentist]   [FAQ's]   [Polls]   [Consultants]   [Directories]   [Articles]  
Contact the Editor
Technical Treatment Protocol Diagnosis Error Assessment
Free No Cost Dentist Advice
Featured in
Part of the Dental Network
Health Issues in Dentistry
Cleft Palate FAQ
All rights reserved - 1999-2016
Powered by DentMedHost
Dental Pros and Cons

Free Dentistry
Bad Teeth Gums Gallery