Home Ask The Dentist Medicaid Polls Procedure Descriptions FAQ's Consultants Schools Directories Research


Dental Health Directory Library

FAQ:  Chipped Teeth

I've had bucked teeth since I was born. Now, after a hockey accident, two of my front teeth have been chipped badly.

What are the forms of orthodontal cosmetics that are available and what are my options? ...Visitor from CA

Call Dr. Jim Hastings in Sacramento and schedule an appointment for a cosmetic consultation. He is an excellent cosmeitc dentist and a darn nice person. You may need ortho. You may be able to correct this with porcelain veneers.

Editorial Staff

Return to Chipped Teeth Dentistry FAQ

Return to FAQ Index

You also have the option of using Google search technology to conduct a specific search within our databases to find more specific information. Adjust search terms as needed to refine search results:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

[Home]   [Ask The Dentist]   [FAQ's]   [Polls]   [Consultants]   [Directories]   [Articles]  
Contact the Editor
Technical Treatment Protocol Diagnosis Error Assessment
Free No Cost Dentist Advice
Featured in
Part of the Dental Network
Health Issues in Dentistry
Chipped Teeth Repair Procedures FAQ
All rights reserved - 1999-2016
Powered by DentMedHost
Dental Pros and Cons

Free Dentistry
Bad Teeth Gums Gallery