Home Ask The Dentist Medicaid Polls Procedure Descriptions FAQ's Consultants Schools Directories Research


Dental Health Directory Library

FAQ:  Cracked Tooth

I cracked my third teeth to the back on my right side and now it has a little rot on the gum on side of it. What should I do? ... Visitor from AL

You need to see a dentist to make sure the tooth isn't fractured and is NOT causing an infection process that enters down into the jawbone.

Crowning cracked teeth doesn't always work out well. Although there is chance for tooth loss.....getting an infection that is deep seated in your jaw is something to avoid at all costs. They can become nearly impossible to treat.... possibly causing years of misery.

Editorial Staff

Return to Cracked Tooth FAQ

Return to FAQ Index

You also have the option of using Google search technology to conduct a specific search within our databases to find more specific information. Adjust search terms as needed to refine search results:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

[Home]   [Ask The Dentist]   [FAQ's]   [Polls]   [Consultants]   [Directories]   [Articles]  
Contact the Editor
Technical Treatment Protocol Diagnosis Error Assessment
Free No Cost Dentist Advice
Featured in
Part of the Dental Network
Health Issues in Dentistry
Cracked Tooth Questions
Diagnosing Detecting Teeth Cracks
All rights reserved - 1999-2020
Dental Pros and Cons

Free Dentistry
Bad Teeth Gums Gallery